Sunday, May 15, 2011



2 sticks salted butter room temp
3/4 c firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 c sugar
2 eggs (take out the gross white umbilical cord thingy please - yuck!)
1 tsp vanilla (white mexican is the best..but hard to find)
...mix together with hand (very important)
then add..
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
and then about 1 1/2c flour

then the WHOLE bag of mini choco chips (you are under a binding contract by reading this recipe to NEVER .. EVER put in less than the whole bag:)

then keep adding flour by the 1/2c until its kind of sticky, but not to sticky...so if you roll out a one inch ball it will leave a film on your hands.

then bake at 350 for 6-7 minutes...I take them out of the oven as soon as I see the smallest bit of browning on top...sometimes they even look uncooked...but that way they stay nice and soft:) then I let them cool on aluminum foil


thats it!!  ....hope you share:)
love, Haley

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Yum! I promise to follow all rules exactly. My kids thank you also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the FaMouS Haley cookie recipe, thanks! I'm sure Miss Mace & my version won't taste nearly as wonderful as yours do. I really do love how you word things that you write out {I was laughing!} You have a talent my Cultivate sista!

    ReplyDelete