Monday, August 8, 2011

SOLD OUT!

HOorAy!!!! Its going to be a fantastic evening.....keep your eyes out for your mailed invites:) 
In the mean time....start collecting your 365SwAp piles...it can be anything in great condition, that YOU would want to bring home....
 {but you won't because you'll be bringing it.....:)}

P.S. For those of you who have purchased multiple tickets, Ill need the mailing addresses of your guests - that way i can mail them an invite.  Otherwise I'll mail all of the invites to you - either way let me know what you want! { captures@msn.com }

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I was out of town and couldn't purchase my ticket. If you happen to have any more available. Please let me know! I'm sad to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it! I was in Lake Powell and missed the sign up also, so if you decide to do more let me know cause i would love to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just got back from vacation! I have been waiting since the last 365 to get in - was even in the clothespin drawing - very interested it participating - have some super super cute stuff I am making :) - let me know if something opens :)
    nsteed88 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete