Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A delightful day!!

5.18.10-
What a wonderful lunch we had yesterday, we missed you Jenn, sitting out on the porch surrounded by chirping birds, climbing roses & wonderful friends. It was such a delightful day :) I enjoyed visiting with you both, sharing ideas & being inspired for 365 Odds & Ends. Can't wait to see every ones invitations. {post them on the blog so we can all see!}
Remember:
-Invite 10 of your favorite people {who LOVE anything useful, decorative & pretty things}
-Invites need to be out by June 1st
-Haley's yard on Wednesday August 18th from 6:00-8:00 {right?}
-tell your 10 guests to bring as many items as they would like all tagged with a little description, & that everything not swapped will be donated to charity.
- This will be so much fun!! I can't wait to taste Haley's delectable donuts & homemade oreo cookies! yummm
I think the thing I enjoyed most about yesterday was just visiting & not being worried about time. What about from now on when we met to plan on at least an hour & 1/2 to 2 hours. Try not to have something that you have to rush home for or somewhere to be too. What do you guys think? Anyway just a thought, I'm sure it will be harder to say than do especially with Summer coming up.
** Nicole I'm so HAPPY you decided to get your bag- can't wait to see it in 3-5 days :)
** Haley, thanks again for my Honey sign. I'll post a picture when I get it up.
** Jenn, can't wait to hear all about all the wedding stuff. The pictures on FB are darling!
NEXT MEETING- Monday, June 14th {flag day} at 11:00 a.m. Where, Any ideas?
{M}

No comments:

Post a Comment